Monday, May 5, 2008

My Garden

This year I made sure to start my garden early. Last year is was too late and my flowers didn't stay too long. I weeded early and all the blooms that started to come out gave me lots of excitement. I would look at my garden every morning to see what kind of buds are coming out and to see if they flowered yet. This is what's come up so far.


Biggest Tulip I ever had.Some forget me not decided to grow by them self.


I have no idea what this plant is though??

Chives from last year. Look they got flowers now too.







The beginning of a poppy flower. These are huge.


2 comments:

Mytutorlist.com said...

Great pics, Jo. I like the poppies. I've never grown anything like that before.

Joanne Shin said...

All these flowers are left behind from my mom when she moved into Karl's temporaryly.