Monday, May 5, 2008

First week of running

I started this running blog to keep track of how I'm doing. I found this site on the net "couch potato to 5 k". http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml I'm in the first week of it now. Last year I had completed the whole 2 months of the routine but have fallen behind with the up keep. So this year I'm starting from scratch. Plenty of weight to loose from all the sushi all you can eat with Marie.

I have already ran 2 times for the pass few days, Karl has gotten a treadmill downstairs so what better time to start. The third day I took Molly out for a walk instead because I was feeling pain in my ankles when walking. So I took a little break.

Next week I have it all planned on which days I'll run. So I'll be starting on the 2 week of the schedule in cool running. Wish me luck! many many pounds to loose.

1 comment:

Mytutorlist.com said...

Mmmm, sushi! The lure of it is just too powerful. Must - not - eat - all - you - can - eat.. ah, forget it, who am I kidding? I'm a sucker for all you can eat sushi any day.