Friday, June 13, 2008

Updates on other plants

These are called Yellow Loosestrife. I actually found out in facebook with growing gifts.Another rose bud. I had a total of 3 so far.
Mini rose bush from Alex it was dying in it's pot but when I moved it outside it started growing leaves
Start of a peony bud. Can't wait till it fully opens.
No idea what this plant is, does any body know?
I throughly enjoying taking care of my garden. Although the weeding is non stop. So far so good. Not much trouble. So much grass all over they never really go away do they?

3 comments:

browneyes said...

Oh your roses are absolutely gorgeous , I have quite a few of them myself my mom and I always plant them at her house and mine , I think they are some of the easiest flowers to take care of , just keep them pruned and keep sevin dust on them to keep the bugs off and they will grow beautifully!!!The miniatures are also very pretty , I hope they continue to grow tall and grand for you , and when they are ready to be cut put them in a dish and put it in your bathroom , the aroma is marvelous.

Joanne Shin said...

Thank you for your comment browneyes.

Mytutorlist.com said...

Yay! Lots o' plants for Jo!

My peonies are blooming now. We had lots of tall pink ones and one marvelous short RED one. It was a sight to behold. BUT, then the dumb ol' neighbor's cat came along.

He saw the lovely short fluffy flower and pat-pat, paw-paw, paw, paw, PAW (repeat).

Well, needless to say, I only have tall pink peonies now. Oh, and lots of red petals all over the place. Lol... my mum is so sad about it.