Tuesday, November 11, 2008

break up

It feels like an era has ended. A relationship ended after 3 years. Many people have gone though something similar but you always feel like you're the only one.

I've been thinking lots of how things could be and what went wrong. Wanting thing to be the way it was and not sure where I would be heading from now on with out the other.

So I wrote a poem maybe somebody out there feels exactly the same way and this poem helps them get on with their life.

So here it goes

Sitting here with my thoughts

Reminded of the memories you and me

Something I can't let go

I think about where, why it went wrong

I think about you

How much I miss it all

I see your face, no love there

I have to look away

It hurts too much knowing it is the way

Nothing I can do to change

Things were good the way it was

But nothing I can do

Helpless, knowing I won't be with you the sameway

My heart aches

Not knowing how to stop the tears flowing

Thinking about you

Wishing you were here with me again

How do I get away the pain

I don't hate you

But I can't love you

Don't know how to feel

I can't go on

with life the same way

I am forever changed.


So here is my sappy poem hopefully you like it.


3 comments:

Mytutorlist.com said...

Yessss! I have converted you. Welcome to my sappy poem writing universe.

This is actually not bad.

I like the way the poem ends.

Joanne Shin said...

you really think it was good? I'm not really big on english probably had a lot of grammer mistakes in it. Which part did you like the best?

Mytutorlist.com said...

I just like the idea of you expressing yourself with poetry. It's a good way of getting it all out without needing to think about writing form much.